This blog theme comes with a special widget area that is designed as an overlay modal when the search icon in the menu is clicked on.
You may add widgets of your choice to this widget overlay area. Good options include:
- popular posts
To learn how to add widgets to this area, watch the video tutorial or see the written directions below.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- Find the Search Overlay widget area.
- There should already be a Search widget installed in this area. You may the remove the widget if you choose by clicking Edit > Remove.
- To add new widgets, click the Add a Gadget link.
- A list of widgets will appear.
- Choose a widget to add by clicking on the blue + add icon next to the widget of your choice.
- Set your gadget options in the popup window and Save your widget settings.
- You may drag-and-drop widgets to change their order.
- Click the Save Arrangement button to save order changes.
NOTE: Some widgets will not work well in this area. We have provided styles for the widgets that make the most sense in this area. Other widgets may require additional styling (not part of Regular Support).