Google recent "deprecated" the API feed tool used to create our custom Pinterest widget.
We now recommend replacing it with the official Pinterest profile widget. Here's how:
Add a Pinterest Feed Widget
I. Get your code
- Go to the Pinterest Widget Builder Page
- Choose to create a pin, board or profile widget
- Enter your pin, board or profile URL (address)
- Choose the shape of your widget. For sidebar widgets, select Create your own option
- For image width enter: 135
- For Board height enter: 500
- For Board width enter: 300
- You are going to need to grab the code from both code boxes shown at the bottom of the screen.
- The bottom code box is the pinit.js code and it MUST be included or your widget won't work.
- The top code box is your personal widget. This is also required.
Add Widget to your Blog
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- In the SIDEBAR section, click on the Add a Gadget link.
- Give your widget a Title.
- Copy and pasted your Pinterest widget code into the widget content area.
- Paste the pinit.js code on top then your personal widget code below. See image.
- Click the Save button to save your widget.