This tutorial will allow you to add your logo for Open Graph (Facebook) and sharing of your main blog page.
Edit template code
- Login to your Blogger account and navigate to Blogger Dashboard > Theme
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button. The template code window will open.
- Near the top of the template you will see a section that begins with: <!– Open Graph –>
- Blog Logo - On the line: <meta content='your-logo.png' property='og:image'/> replace the your-logo.png with the URL/web address of your blog logo or favicon. This is the logo that will appear when someone shares your main blog page rather than a post.
- See this article to upload and find the URL of your logo image: http://www.howbloggerz.com/2016/03/get-find-url-upload-image-blogger.html
- Click the orange Save theme button.