This article covers how to set up the Blog Page Promo Boxes.
You can choose to place 2 - 4 linked image boxes with overlay beneath your Hero Header or slider on the blog page.
Setup Promo Boxes
1. Go to the Customizer by going to Appearance > Customize on the Dashboard.
2. In the Customizer, find the Blog Page Settings panel. Click to open the panel sections.
3. Find the Blog Page Promo Boxes section and click on it to open the setting options.
4. Under Promo Box Layout choose your layout option from the drop down:
- Do not display Promo Boxes
- Display 2 boxes
- Display 3 boxes
- Display 4 boxes
5. Under Promo Boxes Height select the height of your promo boxes in pixels. Use the up/down arrows or enter your number directly.
6. Each Promo Box has 3 settings: Title, Image & URL.
The Promo Boxes are numbered 1 through 4 from left to right.
- If you enable 3 Promo Boxes, fill out the fields for Boxes 1, 2, & 3.
- If you fill out the details for Box 4, it will not appear on your blog unless you set the layout to display 4 Promo Boxes.
7. The Promo Box Title is the title on the overlay. This field is optional.
8. Select a Promo Box Image by clicking on the Select image button. If you need to change images, click the Change image button. You will be able to add an image from your computer or Media Library.
9. For the Promo Box URL, this is the web page address that you want the Promo Box to link to. You will need to copy and paste the link into this box. The easiest way to do this is to visit the page or post and copy and paste it from the top bar of your web browser.
10. Fill out all fields for each Promo Box.
11. Click the Save & Publish button to publish your Promo Boxes.