Archive pages include the category, tag, archive, search and author pages. This theme offers 18 different post layouts for the archive pages.
Step 1: Set the Archive Page Layout
1. Go to Appearance > Customize
2. Click on the Archive Layout Settings tab to open the settings panel.
3. Under Archive Pages choose the post layout of your choice by ticking the bubble next to your choice.
4. For the Grid Layout, 1 Full Post then Grid Layout, Masonry Layout and 1 Full Post then Masonry Layout you can choose to display the posts in 2 or 3 columns.
Under the Archive Columns Layout choose 2 or 3 column display.
5. Under Archive Sidebar Settings you can choose to hide or show the sidebars universally on the Archive pages.
Make sure you click Save & Publish to save your settings.