This theme provides options that allow you to customize the appearance of the individual elements your posts.
All these settings are found in the Customizer:
Step 1: Access Settings
1. Go to Appearance > Customize
2. Click on the Post Settings tab to open the settings panel
Step 2: Featured Image Settings
1. Click on the Featured Image Settings to open the settings panel
2. Under Featured Image Position you can choose to show the Featured Image above or below the post title.
3. Under the Hide Featured Image in Posts you can hide the Featured image at the top of the single post pages.
Step 3: Sidebar Settings
1. Click on the Sidebar Settings tab to open the settings panel.
2. Under Show or Hide Posts Sidebar you can choose to universally hide the sidebar on the post pages.
Step 4: Post Text Settings
1. Click on the Post Text Settings tab to open the settings panel.
2. Under the Post Text Settings, you can change the previous article and next article text in the post pagination links.
Step 5: Post Hide Elements
1. Click on the Post Hide Elements tab to open the settings panel.
2. Under Hide Elements on Posts you can choose to show and hide the following post elements:
- Author link
- Comment link
- Social share
- Author profile
- Related posts
Make sure you click Save & Publish to save your settings.
Add "Read More" buttons on Standard Layout
1. In the Post Editor, in the content of your post, place your cursor where you want the "Read More" button to appear.
2. In the Post Editor toolbar, click the Insert Read More tag button.
3. A dashed line with the text "MORE" will appear when your Read More link has been inserted.
4. Click Publish or Update to save your changes to your post.