This theme offers the option to upload your custom logo.
Recommended logo size: There is no recommended logo size for this theme. This theme allows for flexible logo size and therefore you can use almost any image size.
Step 1: Upload your logo
1. Go to Appearance > Customize
2. The Customizer will open. Find the Logo & Header panel and click on it to open it.
3. Under the Current Header section, click the Add New Image button to select an image from your computer or Media Library.
4. You will be taken to the Crop Image window. Because this theme offers flexible sizing for the logo, press the Skip Cropping option.
5. You will now see your logo in place on the Live Preview on the right of the Customizer.
6. Under the Header & Logo Settings section, you can adjust the height of your logo as well as the Logo Top Padding, Logo Bottom Padding and Header Padding (white space above and below logo).
7. To adjust the logo height and padding height you can use the up and down arrows next to the numbers or type in a new number. Height and padding are in pixels.
The width of the logo will adjust automatically to keep the logo from stretching unnaturally.
8. Click the Save & Publish button when you are done to save your changes.