The Author Profile Box is the author is located in the single post page at the bottom of the posts.
This article covers setting up the details in the Author Box.
1.Go to Users > Your Profile
2. Under the Name section, enter a Nickname, the name you want displayed as your author credit.
3. Under Display name publicly as choose the option for how you wish your author credit to display.
4. Under Contact Info enter your email, website address and/or other social media links to configure the social icons in the author box. Enter the full URL/web address.
5. Under the About Yourself > Biographical Information enter text that will appear beneath your name in the author box.
6. To set up a profile picture, you must set up an avatar using Gravatar.com.
If you already have a free WordPress.com account you can sign in using this sign in. Upload your avatar and make sure you use the same email as using on your website as your Contact Info and sign in.
7. Click Update Profile button at the bottom of the page to save your settings.