The footer area is the lower portion of the theme that will appear on all pages of your site.
- Full width footer widget area
- Dynamic 3 column Footer widget area
- Social icon area
- Instagram footer widget area
- Copyright text area
FULL WIDTH FOOTER AREA:
In the Appearance > Widgets page, drag and drop widgets into this area.
FOOTER WIDGET AREA:
A dynamic 1, 2 or 3 column footer widget area.
Drag and drop widgets into this area in the Appearance > Widgets page.
One widget in this areas will create 1 column. 2 = 2 columns. 3 = 3 columns.
Additional widgets beyond 3 will be inserted below the previous widgets in another row.
SOCIAL ICON AREA:
The footer's social icon area is directly connected with the theme's top-bar social icon area.
To choose which social icons you'd like to appear, enter your username for each social network platform within Appearance > Customize > Social Media Settings.
For more information, see the Social Icons tutorial.
INSTAGRAM FOOTER AREA:
Similar to the section above regarding "Setting up your Sidebar", the footer has a widget area titled "Instagram Footer" where you can add in a widget to display your Instagram images in a full-width slider.
1.To add the Instagram widget, navigate to Appearance > Widgets.
2. On the right, you'll see the theme's different widget areas. One of which is the widget area titled "Instagram Footer".
3. Drag the "Instagram" widget from the left of this screen into the "Instagram Footer" widget area. To edit the widget's settings, click on the widget's heading once it's been placed in a widget area. A drop-down area will appear.
4. To have your Instagram footer display like the theme's demo site's, set the "Number of photos" option to be "8".
You can additionally add a Newsletter Sign-up widget to the footer area. See this article for more info: Sidebars & Widgets
COPYRIGHT TEXT AREA:
At the very bottom of the theme is a bar which features a text area to include copyright or disclaimer text.
You are not required to include a copyright or disclaimer statement. In fact, you can type whatever you'd like in this area!
To edit the text in this Copyright Text area, look within Appearance > Customize > Footer Settings.