This theme offers the option to upload your custom logo.
Recommended logo size: There is no recommended logo size for this theme. This theme allows for flexible logo size and therefore you can use almost any image size.
Step 1: Upload your logo
1. Go to Appearance > Customize
2. The Customizer will open. Find the Logo and Header Settings panel and click on it to open it.
3. Under the Upload Logo section, click the Add New Image button to select an image from your computer or Media Library.
4. You will now see your logo in place on the Live Preview on the right of the Customizer.
5. Under the Logo and Header section, you can adjust the height of your logo as well as the Top Header Padding, Bottom Header Padding and Padding Above Content/Logo.
6. To adjust the logo height and padding height you can use the up and down arrows next to the numbers or type in a new number. Height and padding are in pixels.
The width of the logo will adjust automatically to keep the logo from stretching unnaturally.
7. You can also make the Logo area full width if you want to use a full width logo/header image. Just tick the box next to the Make Logo area full width option.
8. Click the Save & Publish button when you are done to save your changes.