What does your Support cover?
At Georgia Lou Studios, we have done our best to create themes that are as easy to set up and use as possible, however, we are more than happy to provide support for anyone who has purchased one of our themes and needs a helping hand. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional support through our ticketing system because we care about our customers and want to make sure you get the most out of your purchase.
A Quick Overview:
|Before Submitting a Ticket:||Support Does Include:||Support Does Not Include|
This support policy clearly states what is and what isn’t covered.
Our support system is in place to ensure that you get your purchased theme easily installed, set up and working as it does in the demo.
We can also help with any questions you have about the theme’s features and using the Customizer options, as well as fixing any bug issues that you may come across.
We would appreciate that the design features and functionality of our themes are used as intended, rather than being modified into something that looks / works differently.
WE WILL PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- We will provide very minor customization assistance up to 3 lines of CSS maximum.
- We also provide DIY tutorials for some common questions. See the Advanced tutorials sections on the Help Center for these articles.
Beyond these, unfortunately, customization services are not covered by our support policy.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Changing the styling or functionality of the theme.
- Creating layouts/elements that are not present on the demo site.
- We cannot provide support for any issues that arise from modifications made by you or a 3rd Party to the theme’s code, styling or functionality.
II. Third Party plugins & Widgets
- We are not able to provide support for any conflicts or issues that may arise from installing non-inclusive third-party plugins, widgets or code – this should be taken up with the author of the plugin or widget.
III. General WordPress/Blogger & Hosting Support
- We cannot offer help for general Blogger or WordPress issues / questions relating to the installation, customization or administration of the Blogger or WordPress platform.
- For help with any of these, the support forums on the wordpress.org website or the Blogger Help Forum is a good place to start.
- We are also unable to provide any support for hosting or server relating problems – you will need to contact your hosting provider and raise the issue with them.
Here are some examples of what Support does and does not cover:
WE PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- Theme installation questions & setup problems.
- Issues arising from using any of the packaged theme features.
- Theme bug fixes, which cover everything required to ensure that all theme features are working as advertised and as shown in demo site.
- We are happy to offer help with VERY SMALL customization request for free (1-3 lines of CSS maximum). We will let you know if your requests exceed our general policy.*
* We will let you know if the customization can be done by us as a customization job for our regular hourly fee.
WE DO NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR:
- We do not install the template for you unless you purchase our installation package via our Shop or the Etsy shop.
- We are not able to provide general Blogger or WordPress support beyond the help articles we have created.
- We do no fix issues arising from widgets and plugins except issues related directly to our theme or template code. Contact the plugin designer for plugin issues.
- Customization queries** (change font type, add or remove elements, etc).
- Fixing changes made by you directly to the theme or template code that cause any issue or errors with the theme or template. If you change the code (beyond our advanced tutorials) this basically voids your Support for that part of the design.
- issues relating to hosting or servers.
** Customization queries are requests for help to change the style, layout, code, template, or theme, especially those that require altering the theme or template code directly.
This includes any changes that would alter the display or features of the template.
If you are inquiring about a custom job, you may check our Custom Inquiry page to see if we are currently accepting customization work or find one of our recommended services that will help with customizations.
How do you provide support?
We provide theme support for verified customers via Support Ticket.
We DO NOT provide support via contact form, email, Facebook, or Twitter nor do we offer phone support.
If you purchased your template via our Etsy or Creative Market shop and contact us via those messaging systems, you will be directed to submit a Support Ticket via our Help Desk.
What are your support hours
Monday to Friday, 11am to 8pm US Mountain Standard Timezone (GMT-7 hours timezone)
We understand your blog or website is your baby and important to you. We make every effort to reply to all help requests ASAP.
However, we generally do no work on the weekends, especially working on installations or other purchased services.
Please be aware of possible time differences. During business hours, we generally reply to any support queries in the order they are received within 12 hours. Outside of business hours and on the weekends, we strive to reply within 12 – 36 hours.