We include many customization elements in our templates to make all our templates very flexible and customizable. This tutorial uses the Finley Blogger template as an example but many of the options are the same throughout our different templates.
Because the methods used to customize the options are the same throughout the Blogger Theme Designer, we will cover the basics and not go through every single option to spare you pages of reading. The basics will give you enough knowledge to work through each options section to customize your template.
Watch the video or see the written directions below.
- First, navigate to your Blogger Dashboard and to the Theme page.
- Click on the orange Customize button under the live image of your website.
- The Blogger Theme Designer window will open.
- Click on the Background option at the top left corner of the screen.
- A section will open where you can remove the current background image, upload a new background image or use the default background and colors.
- To upload a new background image, click on the gray down arrow next to the picture of the current background image.