This feature is only available on our templates that come with a slider. Our classic styles templates (Aurora and Addison Smith) do not have this feature.
Edit template code
- Login to your Blogger account and navigate to Blogger Dashboard > Theme
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button. The template code window will open.
- Near the top of the template you will see a section that begins with: <!– Open Graph –>
- Blog Logo - On the line: <meta content='logo_link' property='og:image'/> replace the logo_link with the URL/web address of your blog logo or favicon. This is the logo that will appear when someone shares your main blog page rather than a post.
- Click the orange Save theme button.