This themes come packaged with custom page template that can be used to create an unlimited number of Lookbook pages.
A Lookbook page is a custom styled category page that displays.
Create a Lookbook Page
1. Create a new page. You may call it anything you want. The page title will appear above your Lookbook images.
If you are new to WordPress, see this WordPress 101 Tutorial on creating pages: Create a Page in WordPress
2. Leave the page content empty.
3. Set the Page Template setting to Lookbook from the dropdown menu.
4. If you would like to only display a certain Category or Categories of posts on the Lookbook page, you will need to set up the Lookbook Custom Field.
* If you want to display all your posts in the Lookbook, skip this step.
5. Under the content area in the page editor, find the Custom Fields section.
6. If the Custom Fields section is missing, click on the Screen Options tab at the top of the window. Make sure the box next to the Custom Fields option is ticked.
7. Under the Custom Fields section, click the Enter New link.
8. In the Name field, enter: lookbook_cat
9. In the Value field, enter the name of the Category to display in the Lookbook. For multiple Categories, enter the Category Names separated by a comma (,) but no spaces.
10. Click the Add Custom Field button.
11. Publish your page.
These settings will affect all pages using the Lookbook page template.
1. Go to Appearance > Customize
2. Click on the Lookbook Page Settings tab to open the settings
3. Under the Lookbook Page Settings, you can set how many posts to display per Lookbook page.
4. You can also hide the post dates and post categories and also hide the page title on all Lookbook pages.
5. Click Save & Publish to save your settings.