This theme comes with In-Dashboard access to search our Help Docs and submit a Help Ticket -- without every leaving your WordPress Admin!
Since we like to give our customers as many choices as possible, we used a very simply plugin to integrate this feature into our theme. This also means that if you don't want or need this feature, you can disable it by turning the plugin off or deleting it.
Since this is a plugin, make sure you have installed the Recommended Plugins.
CURRENT THEME VERSION: No setup required other than installing and activating the plugin along with the other Recommended Plugins!
Older theme versions:
IMPORTANT!! If you don't use the Admin ZenDesk Help widget, make sure you deactivate it. If it is active and not set up properly, it may cause admin panel issues!
Step 1: Activate Plugin
1. On the left-hand toolbar, go to Settings > ZenDesk Help.
2. Enter ZenDesk subdomain: georgialoustudios
3. Enable the ZenDesk help widget - tick the check box next to the Enable Zendesk Help Widget
4. Click the Save Changes button.
5. A pink Help button will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen.
6. Click on the Help button to expand it. You can enter your search term to search the theme documents.You will be able to view the help doc directly in the widget or link to the original version of the article on our Help Center.
If you can't find your answer in the docs, you can also submit a Help Ticket directly from the widget.