For the Natasha 2.0 template there are 2 ways to stop the template from using the post slider for images on the home and other index pages.
Method 2: Edit the CodeRemove the Post Slider code from the template.This is a permanent measure to remove the post slider altogether.
- In the Blogger Dashboard, navigate to the Template page.
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button. The code editor window will open.
- Click anywhere in the code area and then press the [Control] + [F] buttons to open the search window in the upper right corner of the window. (Command + F on Mac)
- Cut and paste the following code into the search box then press [Enter]:
s = '<div class="article_slider owl_carousel" style="display:none;">' + li +'</div>';
- Backspace to delete or remove the highlighted code.
- Click the orange Save Template button.