This template includes a "Trending Posts" widget below the Slider and Promo box area. This section is completely optional.
- On the Layout page, in the blue Theme Options panel, locate the Display Trending Posts box. This is the on/off switch for the Trending Posts section. The default setting is on.
- To disable the Trending Posts section. Click on the Edit link to open the settings box. To disable the Trending Posts, enter "No" (no quotes) in the content area.
- Locate the TRENDING POSTS section.
- Click on the Edit link to open the settings box.
- You have 3 options for displaying the Trending Posts: recent posts, random or by Label.
num/recent posts ex : 5/recent posts or num/random posts ex : 3/random posts or num/label ex : 4/Fashion
- Example: display 4 random posts, enter: 4/random posts
- Click the Save button to save your settings.