The boxes below the featured area slider on the theme demo site are called Promo Boxes. These boxes allow you to draw special attention to any post, page, or general URL you'd like.
This theme offers the option to display 3 Promo Boxes.
Note: These settings apply to the Blog style home page or separate blog page layout. For Landing Pages, Promo Boxes are setup in the same manner but the settings are located in the Landing Page Settings section of the Customizer.
These boxes allow you to draw special attention to any post, page, or general URL you'd like.
Promo Box Setup
1. Navigate to Appearance > Customize > Promo Box Settings.
2. Here, you can enable/disable the promo boxes and input your various promo box preferences.
3. The Promo Box Title is the title on the overlay. This field is optional.
4. Select a Promo Box Image by clicking on the Select image button. If you need to change images, click the Change image button. You will be able to add an image from your computer or Media Library.
5. For the Promo Box URL, this is the web page address that you want the Promo Box to link to.
You will need to copy and paste the link into this box. The easiest way to do this is to visit the page or post and copy and paste it from the top bar of your web browser.
6. Fill out all fields for each Promo Box.
7. Click the Save & Publish button to publish your Promo Boxes.