The Pre-loader is the spinning icon that appears on the browser screen as your website loads. This means when a visitor sees our site it is fully loaded, not gradually loading.
However, if you have many ads or third-party add-ons that load slowly in the background, it may take a long time for the site to finish loading all the way and the spinner pre-loader to disppear.
In this case, you can remove the pre-loader and allow the site to load naturally so the the visitor is not waiting.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Template page
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button.
- The code window will open. Click anywhere in the code area.
- Press the [Control + F] or [Command + F] keys to open the search box.
- Search for: <!-- Preloader -->
- You will find this piece of code:
<!-- Preloader -->
- Highlight and delete this piece of code.
- Click the orange Save template button.