View the video tutorial or check out the step-by-step written directions below.
- You can upload a custom favicon. It should be a square image that is less than 100kb.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- Click on the Edit link at the bottom right had corner of the Favicon box.
- The Configure Favicon box will open.
- Click the Browse button to locate your favicon file in your computer files.
- Click the Open button to upload it.
- Click the Save button to save your new favicon.
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the new favicon to appear on your site.