Our templates allow you to use almost any logo size your want.
The best size for your custom logo to make it Retina Ready (not fuzzy on iPhones, etc.) is 2 times the height you want it to display.
i.e. If you want a logo that is 150px tall, use an image that is 300px tall.
For the Abigail theme, the recommended logo size is 300px height by about 500px wide.
Change Logo Size:
If your need to adjust the height of your image logo:
- Go into the Theme > Customize page.
- Under Advanced > Blog Header you can set the image logo height using the included setting.
See the video tutorial or view Step-by-Step directions below.
Plain Text Logo
- In your Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- You will see a diagram of boxes that represents the current layout of your blog. Each box represents an editable section of your theme. In the corner of each box/section you will see an Edit link.
- To edit your Blog Title and Blog Description, click on the Edit link in the bottom right-hand corner of the Header box.
- A new window will open, the Configure Header box.
- In the Configure Header window, you can enter your Blog Title and Blog Description. If you choose not to enter a Description, this area will automatically be hidden. It is an optional field.
- Click the orange Save button.
Upload Image Logo
- To upload your logo, go to the Layout page in the Blogger Dashboard.
- Click on the Edit link on the right side of the Header gadget box.
- The Configure Header box will open.
- Under the Image section, select whether you want to upload your image from your computer or from a URL (Web address where your image is stored).
- Use the Placement options to choose how to display your custom logo.
- To upload a custom header image behind your text Blog Title (i.e., your text Blog Title and/or Description will show in front of your custom header image), upload your custom image from your computer or from a URL on the internet then select Behind title and description in the Placement options.
- To upload a custom header and hide your text Blog Title and Description, upload your custom image then select Instead of title and description in the Placement options.
- You can also choose to show your Description after your custom image by choosing Have description placed after the image.
- Click the Save button.