Please read the About Social Icons Widgets tutorial first before for special notes about all the Social Icons Widgets.
General Icon Setup Directions
Footer Icons Step-by-Step Directions
This widget can also be dragged into the other Footer 2 columns or into the Footer Instagram and Social widget area.
- Go to the Layout page on the Blogger Dashboard.
- Find the Footer Social Icons widget located in the Footer 2 widget area.
- Click the Edit link.
- The Configure Link List popup window will open.
- In the New Site Name field, add the name of your first social icon network. i.e. Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
- In the New Site URL field, copy and paste your FULL social icon profile link. (Visit your social profile and copy the link from the top of your browser and paste into this field).
- Click the Add Link button.
- Continue steps 5 - 7 until all your various links are added.
- To edit or delete links, click the edit or delete link next to the specific link.
- Click the orange Save buttons to save your widget settings.