The widgets you use in your blog sidebars and widgets areas and the order they appear in is totally up to you.
This tutorial covers how to:
- Move Widgets
- Remove Widgets
Move Sidebar Widgets
- You can arrange your gadgets in the Layout configuration page by hovering over the gadget box until you see the four-way arrow cursor.
- Then you can right click and hold to drag and drop it into your desired location.
- Make sure you click the Save Arrangement button when you are done rearranging your gadgets to save your new settings.
Most gadgets can be remove with the exception of the menu.
If you need to learn how to unlock a locked Blogger widget, see this article.
- To remove a gadget, go to the Layout configuration page.
- Click on the edit link for the gadget you wish to remove.
- The configuration window will open.
- Click on the gray Remove button at the bottom of the window.
- A confirmation box will appear to confirm you wish to delete the gadget. Click OK to permanently remove the gadget.