Hello! Thanks for shopping with us!
Let's jump right in and start installing and setting up your new Blogger template!
BLOGGER 101 TUTORIALS: New to Blogger? Check out our Blogger 101 video tutorials!
Step 1: Backup your current template
Just to be safe, make sure you backup your current template.
- Log in to your Blogger Dashboard.
- Go to the Theme page.
- Click the Backup/Restore button in the top right hand corner of the screen.
- The Template > Backup/Restore box will open up.
- Click on the orange Download theme button.
- Your template will download to your computer’s download folder with a name like template-##############.
- If want to restore your old template at any time you can upload this file using the Backup/Restore feature.
Step 2: Upload Template
Follow the video tutorial and see below for detailed written directions:
- On the Blogger Dashboard, in the Theme page, click on the Backup/Restore button in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- In the Template > Backup/Restore box, click on the Browse button.
- From you computer files, choose your Blogger template to upload. Make sure you select the .xml file.
- Click the Upload button.
- You’ll see a little spinner next to the Upload button while your template uploads.
- If there are any template errors, they will appear in the Template > Backup/Restore box.
- If your upload is successful, you will be returned to the Template configuration page and a little message, Uploaded successfully will flash at the top of the window.