This template comes with several social media icon widgets. Widgets will depend on your specific template but locations may include: floating sidebar, header, sidebar and footer widgets.
Note: Icons will not display on your site until they are configured from the Layout page
This template includes 24 social media icon links:
- Google plus
- Goodreads (as a book icon)
- Shop icon
NOTE: To show the correct icon, the template looks at the URL. Example: to show a Twitter icon, the URL must include “twitter.com” somewhere in the URL you paste into the field.
- PINTEREST: You MUST use the "pinterest.com" variation of your profile link, not your specific country link. EVERYONE has a pinterest.com link. Replace your country link with the pinterest.com link like: pinterest.co.uk/myprofile --> pinterest.com/myprofile
- SNAPCHAT: Your Snapchat URL will look like this http://snapchat.com/add/Your-USER-ID
- SHOP ICON: The template will show the shopping cart shop icon for any URL with “shop” or "Store" (TPT) anywhere in the link.
- EMAIL ICON: To show the email icon, add the following text to the beginning of your email address: mailto: So, an example would be mailto:email@example.com
- RSS ICON: The RSS icon will appear for any URL entered with any of the following in the URL: feed/posts/default, feeds/comments/default and feeds/feedburner.com.