The Profile gadget uses the image of your choice plus caption text. You can also link your image to a page or link of your choice.
- To configuring your Profile gadget, navigate to the Layout configuration page.
- Click on the Edit link at the bottom right hand corner of the Your Photo gadget box (usually found under the box with the link Add a Gadget).
- The Configure Image popup box will open.
- In the Title field, enter the text to appear at the top of your widget above the image.
- In the Caption field, enter your "About me" text to appear below your image. (optional)
- In the Link field, copy and paste the link to your About Page (optional)
- In the Image section, upload an image from your computer or using an external link. You can use any shape image.
- Click the orange Save button to save your widget settings.