Our template code handles most of the heavy lifting when it comes to advanced Structural Data meta tags. You just need to add your logo link to be 100% compliant.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Theme page.
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button.
- The code editor screen will open.
- Click anywhere in the code box and press [Control + F] or [Command + F] to open the Search box in the upper right corner of the code box.
- Search for: <!-- Schema -->
- Hit the Enter key to search.
- You will find the following piece of code:
- Replace the 2 (two) instances of the link https://YOUR-LOGO-URL-HERE.png with your logo link. (HINT: See this article to learn how to upload your logo image and get it's URL/link).
- Search again for:
- Repeat step 8 above, replacing the link https://YOUR-LOGO-URL-HERE.png with your logo link.
- Click the orange Save theme button to save your updates.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- Find the "Blog Posts" section and click on the Edit link.
- Set the Timestamp Settings, 3rd setting under Post Page Settings, to a date (rather than time setting).
- Click the Save button to save your settings.