1. In your original theme download folder, inside the Widgets folder, you will find a file called Facebook Widget.txt.
2. Open the file using a plain text editor program like Note Pad or Text Edit. DO NOT use a word processing program like Microsoft Word.
3. On the Blogger Layout page, click the Add a Gadget link to add a new gadget.
6. Give your widget a Title.
7. Copy and paste all the code from the Facebook Widget.txt file into the Content field.
8. In the code, look for the 2 (two) places where it says georgialoustudios. Replace this (2 times) with the ID for your Facebook page.
NOTE: You must have a Facebook PAGE, not a personal profile.
9. Click the orange Save button to save your widget.