Instagram Sidebar Widget
*To display square images in the widget, upload square images to Instagram. (Instagram has stopped serving square cropped images via their API.)
1. In your original theme download folder, inside the Widgets file, you will find a file called Instagram Widget.txt.
2. Open the file using a plain text editor program like Note Pad or Text Edit. DO NOT use a word processing program like Microsoft Word.
Find the line of code that says: get:"@instagram",
Change the @ handle to your Instagram @ handle. Example: get:"@georgialoustudios",
You can also edit the limit:6, to display a different number of Instagram posts. Even numbers are best.
3. On the Blogger Layout page, click the Add a Gadget link to add a new gadget.
6. Give your widget a Title.
7. Copy and paste all the code from the Instagram Widget.txt file into the Content field.
8. Click the Save button to save your widget.