The Blogger system allows you a certain amount of control over how your blog posts are displayed.
To adjust your settings:
1. In the Layout Configuration page, click on the Edit link at the bottom right-hand corner of the Blog box.
2. The Configure Blog Posts box will open.
Set Your Post Page Options
The following Post Page Options are relevant to this template:
- Date format – select your desired date format from the drop down menu. You can also uncheck this option to hide the post date.
- Posted by – To show the author’s name in the post meta data, leave this box checked. Uncheck to hide. You can change the “Posted by” text to anything you desire.
- Post time – Show or hide posted time. Change the “at” text to your desired text. Select your desired time format from the drop down menu.
- Comments – Show or hide the number of comments and comments link in post footer. You can change the “comments” text to your desired verbiage.
- Links to this post – Show or hide links to post. Change “links to this post” text as desired.
- Labels – It is not possible to hide the post labels on this template.
- Show Share Buttons – Show or hide the post sharing buttons.
- Show Author Profile Below Posts – Show or hide author profile box below posts. This profile is set by your Blogger Profile settings.
Click the Save button to save your new Blog Post settings.