This tutorial will teach you how to create a "separate" blog page for your Piper + Paige blog.
Setup Blog Page
- Go to the Layout page on the Blogger Dashboard.
- Find the Menu widget area.
- Click on the Edit link for the Pages widget.
- The Configure Page List window will open.
- Click the Add external link link.
- The New Page window will appear.
- Give your link a Page Title. This is what will appear in the menu.
- In the Web address (URL) field, you are going to add a custom search URL that will show your most recent posts.
- Copy and paste the following into the URL field: http://my-site.blogspot.com/search?max-results=6
- Replace my-site.blogspot.com with the link for your blog.
- The easiest way is to visit your blog main page and copy the link from your browser address bar and paste it into the field. (If you are using a custom domain, there will be no "blogspot.com" in your URL.
- You can change the max number of posts per page by changing the # 6.
- Click the Save Link button to save your new link.
- Arrange your link in the drag-and-drop section as designers.
- Click the Save button to save your settings.