The Post Author Box below each post on this theme are controlled by your Blogger or Google + profile.
To redirect the author link to a different page other than your profile, see the directions below:
If you feel comfortable editing a bit of code, you can redirect readers to an alternate page when they click on your profile picture in the Author Profile Box. Instead of your Blogger or Google + profile, you can send them to any web page address you would like.
- Go to your Blogger Dashboard > Theme page.
- Click on the gray “Edit HTML” button. The code editor will open.
- Left-click anywhere in the code box then press the [Cntrl] + [F] keys (or command + F on Mac) to open the search window at the top right corner of the code box.
- Type “author profile” into the search box (no quotes) and hit enter 2 times.
- The line of code you are looking for looks like this: <a class='g-profile' expr:href='data:post.authorProfileUrl' itemprop='url' rel='author' title='author profile'>
- Get rid of the “expr:” part. Just delete or backspace it away.
- Replace the: data:post.authorProfileUrl with the Web Address (URL) for your about page. i.e. http://myblog.blogspot.com/about
- Click the orange Save Theme button at the top.
- Visit your blog (in another browser tab) and click on the image to make sure this worked. Worst case, the widget will disappear.
- If this happens, go back to the code editor tab. Hit the [Cntrl] + [Z] keys (command + Z) to undo your last steps until you get back to the original code then try again.