This Blogger theme includes 2 single column, boxed footer widget areas, one 1-3 column boxed footer widget area plus a full width footer widget area for the Instagram feed and social icons.
Any of the included gadgets and most third-party gadgets will work well in the footer widget areas.
Yes. You can move the automatically installed Social Media Icons gadget to one of the other gadget areas including the full-width footer area.
- You can arrange your gadgets in the Layout configuration page by hovering over the gadget box until you see the four-way arrow cursor.
- Then you can right click and hold to drag and drop it into your desired location.
- Make sure you click the Save Arrangement button when you are done rearranging your gadgets to save your new settings.
View the video or see the written directions below.
How to Change the Column Footer Layout
1. Go to the Theme > Customize area on the Blogger Dashboard.
2. Click on the Layout link.
3. Under the Footer Layout options, select the image that matches the 1, 2 or 3 column layout for your site.
4. Click to the Apply to blog button to save changes.