- The Instagram Footer widget will be automatically installed when you upload the template.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- Locate the INSTAGRAM-WIDGET section.
- Click on the Edit link to open the widget settings.
- In the Title area, enter your widget title.
- Copy and paste the code below into the widget content area. Replace the User Id and Token with your own info:
userId: User_ID, accessToken: 'User_Token',
- NOTE: Make sure you copy and paste correctly. leave the single quotes intact on the accessToken line. DO NOT replace with double quotes and make sure there is a single quote before and after the User_Token without any extra spaces.LClick the Save button to save your widget settings.
Get your Instagram User ID and Token
- Go to This Website and click on Generate Access Token button.
- Sign in to Instagram as normal, and give the site the access to generate your Access Token, (Don't worry is a safe method!).
- The code generated will look something like this: '1720536514.1677ed0.7de82de9a39e4d898da1d9891b3810c1'
- Your USER ID is the first set of numbers before the first period (.). i.e. 1720536514
- Paste this number into the User_ID spot in the code above
- Paste the ENTIRE code including the User ID into the User_Token space in the code above. Keep the quotes intact.