To make sure that this template displays correctly on all devices, it is important to use the correct image settings in the Blog Post Editor.
Image Size: For best appearance, your Featured Image (first image in post) should be at least as wide as the post content area (default is 851px wide). If you're using the slider, follow the slider image guidelines. Follow directions below so images are not blurry or stretched.
- Go to the Posts page on the Blogger Dashboard.
- Select a post with images to edit by left-clicking on the post title or on the Edit link below.
- The Edit Post page will open.
- Click on the image to edit. A small blue menu will appear above (or below) the image.
- The left side of the menu lists the various image size options.
- Any image size will work with this template.
- If you choose Original size and your image is wider than the content area, the template will automatically adjust the image so that it fits inside the content area without overflowing.
- There are 3 alignment options in the middle of the menu: Left – Center – Right.
- For full-width images and X-Large or Large size images, we recommend using the Centeralignment option. If you choose Left or Right for a full-width image, it will crop or resize incorrectly. The same is true for the X-Large and sometimes Large image size.
- Once you have adjusted your image size and alignment, click the orange Update button at the top right of the window.