The "Promo Boxes" are 3 images located below the hero area that can be linked to any page, post or outside web link.
* The Promo Box widgets and CTA widgets can be swapped between the "Promo Boxes or CTA Boxes" and the "CTA Boxes or Promo Boxes' widget areas. Just drag-and-drop widgets and hit "Save Arrangement" button.
Setup Promo Boxes
- Go to the Layout page on the Blogger Dashboard.
- Find the Promo Boxes or CTA Boxes widget area.
- You will see 3 Image widgets named: Promo Box #1, Promo Box #2 and Promo Box #3.
- Click the Edit link on the first Promo Box widget.
- The Configure Image box will open.
- Title - Overlay title (optional)
- Caption - Overlay caption/subheader (optional)
- Link - image link (URL)
- Image - upload your image here. Size is flexible. See below for directions on how to change the Promo Box size.
- Click the Save button when done.
Change Promo Box Size
- Go to the Theme page on the Blogger Dashboard.
- Click on the Customize button.
- The Template Designer screen will open.
- Click on the Advanced link.
- Scroll down until you find the Promo Boxes section.
- On the options panel, adjust the Image Height slider to an image height that suits your preferences.
- Click the Apply to blog button when done.