The desktop logo is different than the mobile logo. The best size for the desktop logo is 900px wide by 300px tall. This will ensure the logo is crisp and clear on retina displays.
To edit the height of your image logo or size of your logo font, go to the Customizer. See more here.
- On the Dashboard, go to the Layout page
- Under the DEFAULT HEADER section, locate the LOGO box.
- Click on the Edit link in the bottom right corner of the widget.
- Give your blog a Title and Description. If you choose to use a text logo, this is what will display in your header.
- To add an image logo, under the Image section, click on the Browse button.
- Upload the image from your computer.
- Under Placement, you can choose to show your image logo behind the site title and description or instead of.
- Click the Save button to save your new logo settings.