NOTE: Because of recent changes made by Instagram, Lightwidget now requires you to authorize your widget by logging in to your Instagram account. Make sure you click the big red-orange Login button and log in to Instagram before you create your widget.
NOTE 2: You do not need the Upgrade version of the widget. The free version updates once per 24 hours and works just fine. Just ignore the upgrade notice.
- Go to https://lightwidget.com/
- Fill in the form as shown below.
- These settings will create a widget with a 2 x 3 picture grid that fits perfectly in the sidebar of this template. You can also choose different grid settings or a scrolling theme. Light Widget produces flexible, responsive widgets.
- Click on the Get Code button and copy the code from the section below.
- Back on the Blogger Layout configuration page, you should see an Instagram Feed widget already present in the sidebar.
- If not, add a new widget to your sidebar with the Add a Gadget link.
- Enter your gadget title into the Title field.
- Paste the Light Widget code into the Content box.
- Click the Save button to save your new gadget settings.