NOTE: This feature applies to templates purchased on or after November 1, 2017. If you would like these features, you will need to upgrade.
Our template code handles most of the heavy lifting when it comes to advanced Structural Data meta tags. You just need to add your logo link to be 100% compliant.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Theme page.
- Click on the gray Edit HTML button.
- The code editor screen will open.
- Click anywhere in the code box and press [Control + F] or [Command + F] to open the Search box in the upper right corner of the code box.
- Search for: <!-- Schema -->
- Hit the Enter key to search.
- You will find the following piece of code:
- Replace the 2 (two) instances of the link https://YOUR-LOGO-URL-HERE.png with your logo link. (HINT: See this article to learn how to upload your logo image and get it's URL/link).
- Search again for: <!-- Schema -->
- Repeat step 8 above, replacing the link https://YOUR-LOGO-URL-HERE.png with your logo link.
- Click the orange Save theme button to save your updates.
- On the Blogger Dashboard, go to the Layout page.
- Find the "Blog Posts" section and click on the Edit link.
- Set the Timestamp Settings, 3rd setting under Post Page Settings, to a date (rather than time setting).
- Click the Save button to save your settings.