Can I add a custom favicon to my site?
Yes, it is very easy to add a custom favicon (that little icon that show up on the browser tab by the name of your site).
*NOTE: It may take as long as 24 hours for your custom favicon to update on your site. This is a Blogger server delay and just how it works, no way to speed up the process.
View the video tutorial or check out the step-by-step written directions below.
- You can upload a custom favicon. It should be a square image that is less than 100kb.
- Navigate to the Layout configuration page. Click on the Edit link at the bottom right had corner of the Favicon box.
- The Configure Favicon box will open.
- Click the Browse button to locate your favicon file in your computer files. Click the Open button to upload it.
- Click the Save button to save your new favicon.