This tutorial covers the setup of the Homepage About Me Section. The About Me Section is an optional section located between the slider and the Featured Category boxes.
View the video or see the written directions below.
About Me Section Setup
- On the WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize or click the blue Customize Your Site button on the Dashboard home page.
- The Customizer will open.
- Click on the Theme Options tab.
- Click on the About Me tab.
- Under the settings, you can enable/disable the About Me section and choose to display the section only on the 1st page of the blog or on all blog pages.
- The Title is the large heading and the Description is the smaller bio text.
- You may optionally enter text for a signature as well as read more text and a link for the read more.
- You may display a Main Image and an optional Extra Image.
- Click the Publish button to save your settings.