This tutorial covers how to setup user Social Networks and social icons on the WordPress Themes by Georgia Lou Studios.
Watch the video or see the written directions below.
Setup Social Profiles
- On the WordPress Dashboard, go to Appearance > Customize or click on the Customize Your Site button on the dashboard homepage.
- The Customizer will open.
- Click on the Theme Options button.
- Click on the Social Networks button.
- In this section you can enable or disable the Floating Social Icons. (Toggle on/off.)
- Under the Social Networks settings, each network setting has an enable/disable toggle and a field to enter your profile details.
- The toggle controls display in the menu area, floating icons and footer icons.
- In the text field, enter your social media username or id only (ex. georgialoustudios, admin2692, etc.) EXCEPT for the RSS, Shop, Email and Newsletter fields. In these fields, enter the full link URL or your full email address. For your email address, it must look like this mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. You have to add the "mailto:" before your email.
- Click the Publish button to save your changes.